Meeting Room Rental Rates: $15.00 per hour per room
The Uniontown Public Library has three meeting rooms on the second floor that can be configured into one or two larger rooms. One of these meeting rooms has a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, stove, sink, and microwave/convection oven.
There is a cost-recovery fee for all groups using these rooms. Meeting Room requests and reservations must be made and confirmed in writing. Written requests must include the name and telephone number of a contact person. The library must be informed of changes or cancellations at least a week before the meeting.
The library reserves discretionary rights regarding the use of the meeting rooms. Use of the rooms is subject to the following policies:
- Clubs meeting on a regular basis should make reservations at the beginning of the calendar year. No nonprofit group may schedule a meeting space more than once per month.
- The contact person must notify the library when a meeting is canceled due to emergency.
- Youth organizations cannot meet without several adult chaperones.
- Liquor may not be served at meetings scheduled in the library. Likewise, no smoking is permitted in this facility.
- Organizations may not gamble in the library meeting rooms.
- Organizations may not use tape or adhesive on the walls or furniture for any purpose.
- The kitchen facility must be shared with any other groups meeting at the same time.
- The meeting rooms should be returned to the condition in which they were found. Please clean all dishes, return the furniture to its original position, and place any trash in the provided receptacles. A fee will be assessed if these conditions are not met.
- Please do not enter the meeting rooms while other groups are using them. If you have a question or complaint, address those issues to the staff and not the individual or group using the meeting room.
- The building must be empty by 8PM.
All groups use the facilities of the library at their own risk. The Uniontown Public Library will not be responsible for accidents or other untoward incidents.